IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre: The admission process has started for the July 2023 session, for all online & ODL programs at the IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre. Applicants can submit the application form by the last date 30 September 2023 (Except Certificate) at the official portal of the Ahmedabad RC @rcahmedabad.ignou.ac.in. in the July session.
IGNOU offers undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and diploma courses. Students can submit their admission forms, and assignments and also take syllabus material at IGNOU Ahmedabad RC.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
IGNOU Re-registration for the July 2023 session has begun at the Ahmedabad regional centre. The last date is 20 September 2023 to apply for re-registration with a late fee of INR 200. The application form is available on the University’s official website. IGNOU assignment submission portal has opened at the Ahmedabad regional centre.
IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre has started the assignment submission portal for the December Term-end examination 2023. Students can submit their assignments for all the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate level programs. The last date is 30 September 2023 at the IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre. IGNOU has started the exam form submission for the December TEE 2023 for all courses at the Ahmedabad RC. Students can fill out the exam form by the last date 15 October 2023 till 06:00 PM without the late fee.
There are various UG, PG, Diploma & PG Diploma courses available at this IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre. Students can choose courses according to streams and specialization on the basis of eligibility criteria and fees.
IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre was established in 1988. It was the first regional center of IGNOU to celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2012. In 2017, it was the first to host two international conferences. It also began to use cable TV to fulfill educational requirements.
In this Ahmedabad Regional Centre, Students can apply for UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma courses including BA, BCom, BCA, BEd, BSc, MA, MCA, MCom, MLIS, MSW, PG Diploma in Rural Development and so on.
IGNOU Ahmedabad began with a few study centres. There are approximately 60 study centres, including special and program ones. It offers many course options for students to choose from.
Recommended: Get more details here about
|IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket|
IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre Admission Highlights
|Name of Director||Dr. M. Shanmugam|
|Center Name||IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre Gujarat|
|Affiliated Center||(IGNOU) Indira Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre Admission
IGNOU’s Ahmedabad Regional Centre has commenced admission into the July session of 2023. IGNOU applications are now accepted for all certificate, semester, undergraduate, and graduate degree programs. The deadline for registering at IGNOU Ahmedabad regional centre is 30 September 2023 (Except Certificate), according to the announcement made by the university.
For all the courses that IGNOU Ahmedabad offers, there are two sessions each year that the University organizes in January and July. It is also very important for the student to ensure that, before applying for an IGNOU course, they satisfy the criteria connected with the course that appears in the IGNOU prospectus in order to be admitted to IGNOU.
The admission process requires the form-filling procedure, and students are required to submit all documents the centre asks for.
IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre Offered Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of English (BA)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- BTech Civil (Construction Management) (BTCM)
- Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
- Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
- Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)
- Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
- Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
- Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
- Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
- Master of Arts (Sociology) (MSO)
- Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
- Master of Arts(Education) (MA(Edu))
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSc (DFSM))
- Masters Degree Programme in Social Work (MSW)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE))
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi (DCH)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
- Diploma in Value-Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
PG and Advanced Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information Networking (PGDAE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- Advanced Diploma in Construction Management (ADCM)
- PG Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
- Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Special Education (Cerebral Palsy) (CESE(CP))
- Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (CTE)
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Certificate in a Literacy Program (CLP)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare (CNCC)
- Certificate in Performing Arts – Kathak (CPAKT)
- Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)
- Certificate Programme Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
- Certificate in Motor Cycle Service and Repair (CMSR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC)
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: When was IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Centre established?
Ans: The IGNOU Ahmedabad Regional Center was established in 1988 with the aim of serving the local community.
IGNOU Ahmedabad Contact Details:
- Address: IGNOU Regional Centre, Sarkhej ‐ Gandhinagar Highway, Chharodi, Ahmedabad‐382481, Gujarat
- Phone Office: 91‐2717‐242976, 91‐2717‐241580
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.rcahmedabad.ignou.ac.in
- Timings: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am – 6 pm