IGNOU Admission: The application form for IGNOU UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate, and Awareness Program admission has started. The first-timer applicants are advised to fill the form before the deadline which is 15 February 2024. The university has released instructions to fill the form in the right manner which are mentioned below.
Read About: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Trending Updates
The registration process has been started for IGNOU Admission, and the last date to submit the application form is 15 February 2024. Students are required to follow a few intrusion to fill out the form released by the university.
The Guidelines students need to follow:
- Before applying, students should download the common prospectus and carefully read all the information, including the eligibility, admissions, and fee schedule.
- When registering online, students must create a secure username and password that they can remember.
- The student must carry a scanned copy of the student’s signature, picture, pertinent academic records, personal documents, category certificate (if SC/ST/OBC), and experience certificate (if applicable).
The size of documents need to be submitted in:
- Photograph and Signature: 100 KB
- Others: 200 KB
- The form fee of application can be paid by credit card, net banking, or debit card.
- Only scan documents from original documents to maintain the details in the scanned format. No scanned copies of carbon copies of documents are considered to be submitted.
- Verify all the details and uploaded documents before applying.
The refund details on the cancellation of admission
A non-refundable fee always be charged with the application or admission fee at the time of admission. If any student requests for a refund for the admission/application then the refund process will be done according to the university refund policies.
- Before the confirmation of admission – A full refund of the program fee.
- Within 15 days of confirmation of admission – INR 500/- deduction from the program fee.
- Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission – INR 1,000/- deduction from the program fee.
- After 90 days of confirmation of admission – No refund