The School of Foreign Languages, IGNOU, seeks to hire a full-time Japanese Consultant. Initially, the positions will last six months, with the possibility of extension depending on the university’s needs. At IGNOU, work would involve activities related to the design, development, and delivery of academic programs ranging from certificate to PG level. This will include preparing audio/visual material, preparing course materials, interacting with learners through radio, television, and social media platforms, coordinating with Regional Centers (RCs) and Learner Support Centers (LSCs), regularly with learners and stakeholders, and assisting the Faculty/Program Coordinator.
Those posts are described in the following manner:
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
- It is abbreviated as the School of Foreign Languages (SOFL).
- The number of posts is 01 in Japanese.
- The salary range is 40,000 – 60,000 rupees (according to IGNOU rules).
- A master’s degree in the concerned language is required with a minimum 55% mark (general category) or 50% mark (reserved category)
- IGNOU Admission 2022
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU BA Admission
- IGNOU MA Admission
- IGNOU BBA Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
To be desired:
- With the concerned subject, NET
- Two years of experience teaching in the concerned language/ area with a Ph.D.
- The publication of research in the concerned language/area, the knowledge of ICT-based teaching and learning, the design, development, and delivery of MOOCs in the concerned language/area