Indira Gandhi National Open University offers numerous courses to students all over the country. The university has recently released the new eligibility criteria for students looking for the admission to the MCA programme in the session 2022. A Bachelor’s degree in engineering and computer science or a similar field with at least 50% of marks in the degree is required to work in the computer science and engineering field (45% for reserved category students).
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by August 25.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 25 August 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 25 August 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
Any of the bachelor level courses you want to pursue takes a minimum of 3 years of duration, You need to get at least 50 percent (45 percent if you’re from a reserved category) on your exams, and you need to have at least one math class in high school or college.
Other Articles for Students-
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Exam Form
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
In addition, these students must take two bridge courses from IGNOU, MCS-201 (Programming in C and Python) and MCS-208 (Data Structures and Algorithm), as well as the Master of Computer Applicants (MCA) programme from IGNOU.
How to Apply
- Visit the IGNOU official website @ https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- Fill the registration form.
- After registration, choose the MCA programme and fill the application form.
- During filling the application form, students must upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-, to complete the application process.
- Payment can be made via online mode.