IGNOU, a National Open University in India offering admission to various UG, PG, Certificate and Diploma level courses. Today, 31 January 2022 is the last date to apply for admission to January session 2022. The university has also extended the last date of Re-registration to 31 January, so the students who have not re-register themselves yet can do so by visiting the official website of the university.
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- IGNOU Admission 2022
- IGNOU Admission July Session
- IGNOU BA Admission
- IGNOU MA Admission
- IGNOU BBA Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
All the students who want to take admission to online or ODL programmes can submit the application form online at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/. It offers around 200 courses in distance learning mode while 16 courses in online mode. Recently the university has launched a bunch of new courses also. The interested student can visit the official website for more details.
January 31, is also the last date of Re-registration. The students who want to take admission to the next year or semester have to register themselves and pay the fee online. The application process and documents requirements list is available on the official website of IGNOU.
Be the first to leave a review.