Last Date of IGNOU Admission 2023: IGNOU extended the last date of fresh admission and re-registration to July 2023 academic session. Applicants can now register themselves for IGNOU courses that are offered in ODL and Online mode. Last Date of IGNOU Admission 2023 is August 10, 2023. Candidates need to visit the official website to register for the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) level programmes @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and applicants can visit the @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in to register for the online programmes.
@OfficialIGNOU IGNOU extends the Admission and Re-registration last date for the July Academic session. 10 August 2023 is the last date for admission and re-registration for all programs.#ignou #ignouadmissionjuly2023 @ignourcdelhi3 https://t.co/Z6f3MEMWZH— IGNOU ICNN NEWS (@ignouicnn) August 1, 2023
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
The application fee of 300 INR will be charged by IGNOU. Although we have mentioned below all instructions on this website regarding
To complete the application form for registration, students should follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the university: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- On the website, you will see a blue button labeled "Click Here For New Registration." Click on this button.
- A new page titled "Student Registration Form" will appear. Here, create a username.
- Proceed to fill in all the required details step by step on the page.
- After filling in all the information, carefully review everything you have entered.
- Once you have verified all the information, click on the 'Register' button to complete the registration process.
Ques: What is the Last date of IGNOU Admission 2023?
Ans: Last date of IGNOU Admission 2023 is 10 August 2023 for the July 2023 academic session.