Indira Gandhi National Open University is known for providing quality education to its students from all over India as well as many other countries. Recently, the university has announced over its official Twitter handle about the invitation for the launch of some courses at the International level.
Students can also read-
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 January Session
- IGNOU Online BSW Admission 2022
- IGNOU DNHE Admission 2022
- IGNOU PhD. Admission 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
A live session will be conducted at the Facebook and Youtube platforms by Prof. Nageshwaar Rao (vice chancellor of IGNOU) and Sh. Kailash Choudhary (Minister of State, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India). The courses include certificates, PG diplomas & Masters in Rural Development. The courses name are:
- Online Certificate in Rural Development (CRDOL)
- Online PG Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRDOL)
- Online Masters in Rural Development (MARDOL)
The session is going to be held today, 27 January 2022 at 3:00 PM. The distinguished speakers will be Ms Annapurna Devi, Prof. Ramesh Chand, Prof. Annapurna Nautiyal and Prof. Sushma Yadav, a UGC member. Interested students can join the session on the official Facebook page or youtube channel.
Be the first to leave a review.