IGNOU Re-registration Last Date 2023: IGNOU has announced that they are started the Re-registration procedure from 08 May 2023 for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs for all Indian and International students in online mode. All those students who wish to take re-admission in IGNOU for the July 2023 academic session. Can submit their form at the official website @Onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
For the re-registration, candidates must log into the student portal at ignou.samarth.edu.in, enter the username or password, and then enter the captcha verification code. Re-registration or re-admission is for those students who want to register for the next academic year or semester of their selected program. IGNOU re-registration last date 2023 is 15 June 2023. Students can apply before the mentioned date by the University.
- Admissions for the July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes until June 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 15 June 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2023 until 15 May 2023.
Students will require the following documents to re-register for July 2023 academic session we are mentioned below.
- User Id
- Registered Email Id
- Registered Mobile Number
- Banking Details for payment
- Scanned Photograph
- Candidate Signature
- To re-registration, students need to visit the official website of the University @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Once students reach the home page of the university website, they enter their credentials.
- In the next step, students must select the subject/course they want to re-register.
- Click on the payment section to complete the payment for the selected course.
- After you select then click on the payment section to complete the payment, students can pay the fee via debit or credit card or net banking.
- Save the payment receipt for future use.