IGNOU Re-registration : The Ignou re-registration 2022 fee varies. For the general and reserved category, the registration fee has been given in the prospectus of the university. The applicant may have a look at the fee, course details, and all other significant information by logging in to the student account. The last date to complete the IGNOU registration has been extended until 30th January 2022.
Before filling the online re-registration form, the students are mandated to keep ready the following things in hand:
- Enrollment number
- Registered email Id
- Registered mobile number
The admission through Ignou re-registration process shall be available online and offline. All those students who prefer the online in place of offline get the following benefit:
- Online Re-registration is instant
- Payment shall be made online, and there is no need for a demand draft
- Debit, Credit, and Net Banking either can be used for fee deposit
- If an application form is rejected due to eligibility, the refund shall be done easily in the registered bank account
- The applicant will not have to wait much for the confirmation of successful submission of the ignou re-registration form
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the last re-registration date for the UG & PG programme for the January session. Those students who were unable to apply for admission earlier as the last date was 30 November 2021; later, this date was extended by the university. So, all the eligible & interested students can apply for the various bachelor’s & master’s level programme offered by the university till, IGNOU Re-registration Last Date Announced 15 December 2021.
Some other Important Articles-
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
- IGNOU Exam Form
How to re-register for January session 2022:
- Students have to visit the official website for re-registration. https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
- Read all the given points & then Check the box.
- Click on the “Proceed to Re-registration” button available at the bottom of the page.
- Sign in using your username & Password followed by a captcha.
- Students need to choose their preferred programme.
- Fill the application form carefully & Upload all required documents in clear format.
- Click on the submit button after checking all the filled details.
- Download the confirmation page & take a hard copy for future references.
Be the first to leave a review.