Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to Master in Environmental Science for the January 2022 and July sessions. All the eligible interested students can apply for the admission to this course at the official website of IGNOU.
Students can also read-
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
- IGNOU M.Sc Admission
- IGNOU Admission 2022
- IGNOU Admission July Session
- IGNOU BA Admission
- IGNOU MA Admission
- IGNOU BBA Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
Eligibility: The students must have a bachelors degree in the relevant science discipline from any UGC recognised university. The duration of the MSCENV programme is a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of up to 4 years. The learning model will be in the English language only. The course fee will be INR 15000 (7500 per year). For more details visit- http://ignou.ac.in/.
Objective: The main objective of the Master in Environmental Science programme is to provide knowledge of Physical, Chemical and Biological processes in the environment. It will also help the students to understand the principle involved in various pollutions like air, water and soil. How we can reduce pollution through practices of sustainable natural resource management and many more.
Be the first to leave a review.