IGNOU Admission: The admission deadline of IGNOU for the July 2022 session has been extended until 07 November 2022, and students can now apply at @ignou.ac.in. IGNOU has extended the date of admission for programs except for certificate & semester-based programs. For online or ODL admission, candidates can visit the official IGNOU website: and apply at ignou admission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU has also extended its deadline for assignment submission for all ODL & Online courses till 30 November 2022. Students who are interested in checking the assignment submission status can do so at ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU July Admission 2022
- Visit the official IGNOU website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Click on the new registration link on the appeared webpage (if not already registered); otherwise, login
- enter your username and password to log in
- Check the application form in IGNOU’s Admission portal once you have accessed it
- Fill out the application form for the July session of IGNOU
- Provide the requested information and documents
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee
- For future reference, take a printout.
An application fee of Rs 300 will be charged to applicants for admission to IGNOU in the July session. Registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid during admission, along with program fees.