IGNOU NEP registration: IGNOU offers university and college teachers a 36-hour free professional development program on implementing the national education policy (NEP 2020). Candidates interested in this program can apply at the official website of IGNOU NEP-PDP Samarth portal, ignou-nep-pdp.samarth.ac.in.
IGNOU NEP training is 36 hours long, equivalent to a six-day short-term professional development program. It takes 12 days for a batch to complete. Whether permanent, part-time, or temporary, higher education teachers can join the free program approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
UGC has specified that the program is useful for API, CAS, and other career advancement requirements. A digital certificate will be awarded to participants with a minimum of 50% on the online test.
IGNOU NEP-PDP program registration steps-
- Firstly candidates must visit the website- ignou-nep-pdp.samarth.ac.in.
- After reading the instructions carefully, the candidate must fill out the online form.
- The following documents must be soft copies: a valid institution ID card or a nomination letter from the institution’s head, a photograph, and your signature.
- The login process requires credentials such as an e-mail address, a password, and a mobile number.
- Now candidates can select the nearby IGNOU regional center.
- And candidates can verify their details and submit their reviews.
- Submit your application along with all required documents.
- If you need to use the control number in the future, keep it handy.