The Indira Gandhi National Open University has been offering top-quality education to its students for a number of years. Recently, IGNOU has launched two new specializations in the field of Master of Arts, one of which relates to corporate social responsibility and the other to urban studies.
If you are interested in applying for admission, please visit the university’s website to fill out the online application. You will need an email address and a mobile phone number to register for admission. In addition, there is a fee of Rs. 200 per application. A credit or debit card may be used to pay the fee. Please submit your application by 31st January 2022 in order to be considered for the January session.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Exam Form
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
The following parameters are the same for both the courses:
- Eligibility to get into these courses is graduation in any discipline.
- These programs are only available in the English medium.
- The minimum duration to complete this course is 2 years and a maximum of upto 4 years.
- The fee for the whole course is Rs 14,400/- (Rs 7,200/year).
MA – Corporate Social Responsibility: This course has 72 of the total credits.
MA – Urban Studies: This course includes 62 credits. Click here to read full notice.
Be the first to leave a review.