The IGNOU University extended the registration deadlines for Distance and Online courses for the January Session 2022. Previously, it was March 31 2022, but now the deadline for submitting an application is March 25, 2022 without late fees. This will apply to all academic programmes except certificate and semester-based courses. Meanwhile, the schedule for re-registration has changed for the January session of 2022. Students can now re-register for the next semester/ year until 25 March 2022.
- IGNOU Registration
- IGNOU Re-Registration
- IGNOU Admission 2022 January Session
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Courses 2022
Students are invited to fill out the application form online. Re-registration and application will be the same. Application fees will be Rs.200, which applicants will pay online. To know more about the events happening at IGNOU, one must check out the official website of the university;
- IGNOU Registration will now be open until 31 March 2022 for the January 2022 admission cycle.
- IGNOU has extended the date for January 2022 Re-registration until March 31.
- IGNOU offers a wide range of distance learning and online courses. Click here for the full list.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for June TEE 2022 & December 2021 TEE assignments Submission date, so students can submit their assignments until 15th May 2022 & 30Th April respectively.
IGNOU Distance Courses Admission Portal: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
IGNOU Online courses Admission portal: https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/
IGNOU Re-Registration Portal: https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.