Indira Gandhi National Open University is launching many new courses for the session 2022. Recently, IGNOU officially announced the launch of two more courses in the field of Environmental and Occupational Health
IGNOU now has online PG programs in Environmental and Occupational Health for students who want to learn and make a career in this field. It’s now possible to get a Master of Arts and a Diploma in environmental and occupational health from the School of Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Studies.
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by September 30.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 30 September 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 30 September 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Exam Form
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
Governor Ramesh Bais came up with the programs. Its goal is to reduce and prevent health problems caused by things like chemical and biological toxins that are found in the environment. This can be done through education and research. He said that the curriculum would teach the general public and people both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the business world. Dr. A. Suresh, the Minister of Education in Andhra Pradesh, says that this would help students learn more about global environmental health.
Students can follow the admission procedure and basic requirements for the program by visiting the official website Ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.