Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering admission to its Certificate Programme in Yoga (CPY). IGNOU has officially announced over its official Twitter handles utters about the importance of Yoga in today life and the objective of this programme.
CPY is a short term certificate course that can be completed in 6 months or maximum time duration of up to 2 years. The students who want to take admission in this course must have cleared 12th from any recognised board of education in India.
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
Objectives of the programme-
- Students will learn about the history of various Yogis.
- Practice and comprehend the basic principle of Yoga.
- Demonstrate the Yoga protocol designed and developed by Ayush
- Benefits of Yoga in real life to prevent disease
Students can also read-
- IGNOU Admission 2022
- IGNOU Admission July Session
- IGNOU BA Admission
- IGNOU MA Admission
- IGNOU BBA Admission
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU B.Ed Admission
How to Apply-
- Students need to visit the official website of the university.
- Register themselves using a valid phone number and email address.
- Select the certificate programme, fill out all the details and also attach all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form and payment receipt for future references.