The last day for re-registering for January Session 2022 has changed at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Now, students can re-register for the next semester/year until 15 March 2022. Prior to this extension, it had been set to close on 05 March 2022, but the university has extended the deadline.
Students can also read-
- IGNOU started the Application Process for B.Ed, BSc Nursing & PhD Programmes, Students can Apply before 20 December 2022.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 December 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 30 November 2022.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 January Session
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Re-registration
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
- IGNOU Exam Form
Those who did not participate in the re-registration process or missed the deadline can now complete it. For this, they need to go to the official site of the university.
The entire process of re-registration for the January session of IGNOU will be conducted online. Students must upload all documents correctly along with the required information. Applicants must also make online payments for the application form.