The last day for re-registering for January Session 2022 has changed at the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Now, students can re-register for the next semester/year until 15 March 2022. Prior to this extension, it had been set to close on 05 March 2022, but the university has extended the deadline.
Students can also read-
- The IGNOU has begun fresh admissions for the July 2022 session on May 30. Applications must be submitted by August 25.
- Registration for IGNOU's July 2022 session begins; applications are due by 25 August 2022
- IGNOU has extended the Re-registration date for july 2022 session until 25 August 2022.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for June TEE 2022 until 30 June 2022.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 January Session
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU Re-registration
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
- IGNOU Exam Form
Those who did not participate in the re-registration process or missed the deadline can now complete it. For this, they need to go to the official site of the university.
The entire process of re-registration for the January session of IGNOU will be conducted online. Students must upload all documents correctly along with the required information. Applicants must also make online payments for the application form.