IGNOU Admission Last date 2023-24: 30 September 2023 is the IGNOU Admission 2023-24 Last date for the July academic cycle. Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for July session admission till 30 September 2023 (except for certificate programs) for both Online and ODL programs. The University has also extended the last date for re-registration with a late fee of INR 200/. Those candidates who are eligible and have yet to apply can fill out the application form for admission, and previous semester or year students can re-register themselves on the official website of the University.
IGNOU offers fresh admission and re-registration on different websites. Those applicants are keen to enroll in the new admission for online and ODL mode. Students have to register for access to the ODL programs at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. And for the online programs at @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. The last date for Re-registration with a late fee of INR 200/ for Online and ODL programs; students can visit the official website of the University @onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 session is open now, and students can apply for all programmes (except certificate courses) until September 30, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU Re-registration process is ongoing for July session 2023, Apply till 30 September 2023 with a late fee of INR 200.
The last date for fresh admission for July 2023 cycle for all Programmes (except certificate and Semester based Programmes) for both Online and ODL mode , has been extended till 20th Sept 2023.ODL & Online mode Portals-https://t.co/AfynrKsivAhttps://t.co/bv54hWtEV8 — IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) September 11, 2023
- Ensure students provide accurate email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Select your courses thoughtfully after reviewing the program information.
- Exercise care when making payments.
- Don’t wait for the last date of submission
- Students can make payments through credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
- Scanned Picture (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant educational qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of category certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)