The date 30 November will play a significant role in the academic year 2021 as it is scheduled to conclude: “Admissions, and Assignment Submission” to the January and July 2021 sessions. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) had extended the date for fresh admission in undergraduate and postgraduate non-semester-based programs until 30 November 2021. The re-registration process of the January 2022 session is scheduled to end on the same date, and followed by the session’s assignment submission.
Other Articles: Important for Students
- Admissions for the January 2023 session have begun, and students can apply for bachelors and masters programmes until January 31, 2023 at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
- IGNOU has commenced the Re-registration for January 2023 session; Apply till 31 January 2023.
- The IGNOU has extended the Assignment Submission deadline for December TEE 2022 until 15 December 2022.
- IGNOU Admission 2021 July Session
- IGNOU Admission 2022 January Session
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2022
- IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Student Login
- IGNOU Exam Form
Earlier, the assignment submission date for the July 2021 session was advanced twice by the University. It seems like the upcoming date, 30 November 2021, shall be the day of conclusion as there are minimum chances to stretch more. However, students” must remember that the University this year has not offered an online window of “Assignment Submission.” The assignment submission shall be processed in the same traditional manner as followed before the arrival of Covid-19.
Those keen to enter the July 2021 academic year fresh and January 2022 re-registration need to visit the University’s website (http://ignou.ac.in/) and follow the instructions mentioned in the admission bulletin.